procmail and cgi calling sendmail HELP!!!!!!

1998-07-12 10:59:51
[Pentium (i386) running redhat 5.0, sendmail 8.8.7]

Can anyone help me!!! This is driving me crazy!!!!

When mail is processed by procmail (.forward and .procmailrc setup in home
dir of user) and a www form calls a cgi (such as matt wrights formmail.pl),
the mail gets saved to the mail account of user WWW (user of the web server
(apache)) and not forwarded as stated in hte .prcomailrc file.

Any other mail processed by procmail works fine (when sent from a mail
prog). Only when sending mail from a script that calls sendmail does this
occur. This is any script, not just formmail.pl

If you call formmail.pl from the web and it is processed by  virtusertable,
either to the users pop mailbox or forwarded to another provider, THIS
WORKS. Only when mail is sent from the virtusertable to the account and the
account encounters the .forward .procmail combo does it save the mail to
mailbox www. This is driving me crazy and the sendmail config is written in
alien language!!!!!!

Please help....! Thanks,

Larry