Vacation usage

1998-07-14 03:49:24
I've tried using the vacation example from the procmailex man page and
am having trouble getting it to work.

The first invocation of formail works fine and looks in the cache
file, but then my log shows

procmail: Error while writing to " ($FORMAIL -rA"Precedence: junk" \
                 -A"X-Loop: graham(_at_)cs(_dot_)man(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk" ; \
               echo "I received your mail,"; \
               echo "but I will be away until August 11th."; \
              ) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t"

There doesn't appear to be any other clue as to what's wrong. Anyone
any idea what's going on?

Graham