problems with procmail as local delivery agent (sendmail 8.9.0)

1998-07-22 16:28:40
I've installed procmail 3.11pre7 as my local delivery agent
under sendmail 8.9.0, but am having some trouble with alias
expansion/delivery.

It seems that whenever someone sends mail to an alias
of which they are a member, they don't get a copy from
the alias!

I've tried replacing procmail with a "standard" local delivery
agent, and then everything works fine, so it seems to be
something in the interaction of sendmail and procmail.

Has anyone ever seen this?

Here's the appropriate section of my sendmail.cf file
(I'm using the "local_procmail" m4 FEATURE...)

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9, S=10/30,
R=20/40,
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u