procmail/formail question.

1998-07-23 11:45:22
Greetings all..

I read through the formail manual in search of my answer, however, I'm
apparently not grasping something.

What I have done so far is setup procmail so it automatically responds
to e-mails sent to me with the subject "Information"..  The response is
sent with the subject "Re: Information".  What I'm wanting is for the
auto-response to respond with the subject "Re: [Date] Information".  ie
"Re: 07-23-98 Information"..  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to figure out
the proper formail arguments to add to my .procmailrc file.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance!

- J. Pratt