Re: global filters work how can we configure local filters ??? ( urgent )

1998-07-28 08:10:41
El Bachir <ebea(_at_)apogee-com(_dot_)fr> writes:
we have got a problem for configuring procmail
endeed , it's not possible to use the filters files .procmailrc located
in the home directory , in fact , the file-filter used by procmail is
called by the procmailrc file located   in /etc/procmailrc and is named
rc.filters

If the /etc/procmailrc (or a rc file INCLUDERC'ed from it) has a
delivering recipe without the 'c' flag, then the user's .procmailrc
will never be reached, as the message has already been delivered.

You can see if that's the problem by temporarily removing or renaming
the /etc/procmailrc, and see if procmail then reads the user's .procmailrc.

Philip Guenther