fetchpop doesn't work; fetchmail does! (!?)

1998-07-28 21:25:55
I had been messing around with procmail some time ago, but couldn't get it
to go.  It worked once, mysteriously.

Today, I noted some mail in the inboxes I had set up...  It turns out that
procmail is working when I use fetchmail as my POP3 client, but not using
fetchpop.  I like fetchpop's feature of showing the from and subject header
lines as it is working.  This, though, is a huge problem.  (Not only that it
core dumped a few times on tricky mail---that's when I've been using
fetchmail).

Just wonder what's the reason for this...

Alan
--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)

AAA196, Box 10001    adavis(_at_)netpci(_dot_)com
http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis
Saipan, MP  96950    15.16oN 145.7oE    GMT+10       Northern Mariana Islands