Re: help!!!

1998-07-29 10:57:35
Milo Auguste  wrote:

How do i unsubscibe from this email. I no longer need to be
on the mailing list.

Send a message to:
procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de

With unsubscribe in the subject.  Note that there
is the word REQUEST in the email address.

BTW: Spell it correctly: unsubscribe NOT
unsubscibe like you wrote above.  (Notice the
"r")

Usually, internet mailing lists send you the
unsubscribe information that you will need to leave
the list. Keeping those instructions preciously  enables you to leave
the list at will without looking like an
idiot in the process.

It seems that on every mailing list I join, there's
always someone who loses the unsubscribe information.  (It's usually
those that need it the
most that delete the unsubscribe info).

(Actually, I saw some nifty recipes to filter out
this kind of message.  If I remember correctly
the recipe file is idiots.rc)

Sigh !

Jacques