Re: Procmail

1998-07-30 08:14:42
sxr(_at_)atl(_dot_)hp(_dot_)com writes:
      This may seem like a silly question, but I am running procmail
version 3.10 and I am having problems getting it not to open the console
and write the environment vars to my screen which I am running CDE on.
Here is the contents of my procmailrc file locate in my home dir.

This is almost certainly the result of #defining console in config.h
when procmail was compiled.  Get the lastest source (3.11pre7) and
compile it, making sure the console is _not_ #defined.

Philip Guenther