Re: Procmail

1998-07-30 11:10:35
Got it.  It seems that the version that I had was already compiled and it
seems that when they had this option.  I grabbed the new source and
compiled it and wahala it works now!

Thanks,
Scott

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Philip Guenther wrote:

sxr(_at_)atl(_dot_)hp(_dot_)com writes:
    This may seem like a silly question, but I am running procmail
version 3.10 and I am having problems getting it not to open the console
and write the environment vars to my screen which I am running CDE on.
Here is the contents of my procmailrc file locate in my home dir.

This is almost certainly the result of #defining console in config.h
when procmail was compiled.  Get the lastest source (3.11pre7) and
compile it, making sure the console is _not_ #defined.

Philip Guenther

      ****     / __  // __  /  *********     Hewlett-Packard             *
      ****    / / / // /_/ /   *********     Atlanta Business Center     *
sxr(_at_)atl(_dot_)hp(_dot_)com        *