procmail is not running at all

1998-08-12 06:48:56

Hi!
        I was on a Digital Unix OSF1 till a few days ago.  Now I have a
different account. It is a sparc Sun OS.  I have the same rcfile as before
except for changes in $DEFAULT etc.  However whenever mail arrives
procmail doesn't handle it at all.
        What could be wrong?
        My procmail version and other details are mentioned below.  Any
help will be gratefully acknowledged.

BEGIN
        <procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de>

And of course, subscription and information requests for this list to:
        <procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de>

Locking strategies:     dotlocking, fcntl(), lockf()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
Your system mailbox:    /var/mail/gvsk6up
sh-2.01$ exit

script done on Wed Aug 12 18:57:05 1998
END

                                                               -Karthik