Debug of a procmail recipe

1998-08-15 09:12:22
Hi folks!
In the never ending quest for perfect mail handling, I banged out the
following recipe:
---<snip>
:0c
*^From:hdskin(_at_)msn(_dot_)com
!cjraven(_at_)quik(_dot_)com
:0A:
In.saved
---</snip>
and thought it was just nifty. I've made a mistake somewhere in that
recipe, and can't find it. I *think* my mistake is not leaving a space
between the colon after "From" and the sender's email address, but would
appreciate a confirmation that this mail is staying in my inbox and not
going anywahere for *that* reason.
I don't want to hog bandwidth unecessarily with a paste from procmail.log,
but will do so if anyone thinks it would help.
As always, TIA
-Colin
---
Colin J. Raven
HDS Lab, Inc. Operations Group
Costa Mesa, CA  |  Harrison, NY
"One day I'll know enough to answer a question on the procmail mailing
list"