Re: help with a recipe

1998-08-19 11:50:53
"Marcelo B. Ribeiro" <mbr(_at_)if(_dot_)ufrj(_dot_)br> writes:
I am getting the following error message from procmail:

procmail: Error while writing to ""

I can't figure out what it is because there is nothing inside the "".
Maybe this is something very simple, but I can't figure out where the
problem is. Can anyone help on this ?

The "real" solution is almost certainly to upgrade procmail to
3.11pre7.  The quick solution is to make sure none of your recipes
contain blank lines or comments, as versions 3.10 and earlier didn't
skip them inside of recipes.  For example, the following will generate
that error with procmail 3.10, but will work with 3.11pre7:

        :0
        * ^Subject: foo

        foo-file

Philip Guenther