Re: help with a recipe

1998-08-20 00:30:12
On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:55:28 -0300,
"Marcelo B. Ribeiro" <mbr(_at_)if(_dot_)ufrj(_dot_)br> wrote:
I am getting the following error message from procmail:
procmail: Error while writing to ""

In addition to checking your Procmail version, as others have already
advised you, you might want to make sure your .procmailrc doesn't
contain unwanted control characters (in particular, carriage returns,
aka octal 015, aka ^M; use cat -A or viz(1) or od(1) or whatever you
have for looking at the actual bytes in a file).

/* era */

(Emacs is the obvious solution if you're using Emacs, but if you were
using Emacs, you wouldn't have this problem to begin with.)

--
Bot Bait: It shouldn't even matter whether  (`')  Just  (`')  http://www.iki
I am a resident of the State of Washington   \/ Married! \/   .fi/~era/