"hashing" the spool area

1998-08-21 11:35:27
        Hello,

        it's my first message in this list. I ask for apologies if my question
was
posted before, but I search intensively the search engines and the
best-of-procmaillist archive.

        I want to store mailboxes in a "hashed" spool dir, like
/var/spool/g/gu/gustavo. The homedir mailbox solution doesn't apply 'cause
I need to set distincts quotas for mail and user storage area.

        Could someone point me some hints?

        Thanks in advance!

        Regards,
                Andre Albuquerque
Andre Gustavo de C. Albuquerque
gustavo(_at_)visualnet(_dot_)com(_dot_)br
PGP Public Key:        http://www.visualnet.com.br/~gustavo/pgpkey.asc