Newbie - Handling Majordomo Bounces

1998-08-25 10:13:13
Greetings from a newbie. Just downloaded and installed procmail and
smartlist. (Smooth install, good job!)
I have several Majordomo Lists, one over 4,000 subscribers. I'm
hoping that I can use Smartlist or procmail to auto-unsubscribe bounces
and permenant errors. Can someone point me to the correct faq or section
of the manual, please? I just started reading the "best of" digest, but
would like to get something up as quickly as possible.
  Thanks a bunch

Harold