Sending replies

1998-08-25 05:00:07
Hi,

I need to develop a recipe which filters out mail from mailer-daemons
and replies to the postmaster at the mailer-daemon site while including
the original message. I can do the first part (i.e. filtering the
incoming messages) but I don't know how to automatically compose a reply
to the postmaster at the site which sent the message. E.g. if a message
came from MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)ncl(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk I want to reply to
postmaster(_at_)ncl(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk(_dot_) I've looked at formail but
couldn't find a way of
doing it :( Can anyone help?

Kind regards,

Rod

--
Rod Morris
Mailbase Internet Services & System Support Officer