Re: Sending replies

1998-08-25 16:23:29
Kaare Rasmussen <kar(_at_)webline(_dot_)dk> writes:
I tried to use formail to loop through my mail files in order to clean
out depending on the dates. But then I discovered that it doesn't
support MIME.

I'm not sure why this requires MIME support from formail.  What exactly
are you trying to do?

Can it be tweaked, or is that the way it is (forever)?

Teaching a mail utility MIME can never be called "tweaking".  No one
has announced plans to so enhance formail.  The best solution I know of
right now for general MIME processing is to use perl to parse each MIME
message.

Philip Guenther