DEFAULT question

1998-08-31 15:23:06
Hi all.  I have a question.  I have a user who has the following
lines in his .procmailrc file at the top:

LOGFILE=procmail.log
MAILDIR=/home/fac0/gacs/Mail
DEFAULT=/home/fac0/gacs/Mail/inbox/mbox

Now any email that doesn't match any of the recipes should be stored
in /home/fac0/gacs/Mail/inbox/mbox, correct?  The reason why I ask
this is because it's not.  I am running procmail v3.11pre7.  It used
store it in the mbox file in procmail v3.10.  After the upgrade it
stopped working.  I was hoping you would be able to help me out.  Any
help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

-Ernie