formail splitting problem

1998-08-31 16:17:56
I've got a problem with "cat folder | formail -s procmail".  formail thinks
"folder" is just one big message because none of the "From " lines have blank
lines before them.  Doesn't the RFC require this?  Is this a VM problem or is
something wrong with formail?  I'm using procmail v3.11pre7.

Thanks,

JcL

--
Justin C. Lloyd               Harris Corporation, ISD     Voice  407/984-5558
jlloyd(_at_)harris(_dot_)com             505 John Rodes Blvd.        Fax