Extracting attachments from incoming mail

1998-09-12 02:43:13
Hi,

This is what I want to do.  Every week, I receive one HTML as an
attachment from a friend.  I would like that file to be automatically
extracted to my web directory, but I would like it to always save with
one particular filename (pre-decided) overwriting the previous file
with the same name.  This is to prevent someone from trying to
overwrite other files on my server and at the same time allowing
someone else to overwrite one file on the server.  Then I don't have
to manually extract the attachment and put it on the server every
week.

I've had a look at pm-jamime-save.rc, which although will do the job
it is a bit too general.  Is there some other recipe out there that
already does what I want to do, or should I try mutilating
pm-jamime-save.rc

Thanks
Vivek