Re: Extracting attachments from incoming mail

1998-09-13 06:29:34
|Sat 1998-09-12 Vivek Mittal
<vivek(_at_)yoyo(_dot_)cc(_dot_)monash(_dot_)edu(_dot_)au> list.procmail

| This is what I want to do.  Every week, I receive one HTML as an
| attachment from a friend.  I would like that file to be automatically
| extracted to my web directory,
|
| I've had a look at pm-jamime-save.rc, which although will do the job
| it is a bit too general.

That's funny :-) A general version can always be downgraded to
specific tasks, but not the other way round.

| Is there some other recipe out there that already does what I want to do,
| or should I try mutilating pm-jamime-save.rc

Send me an example (full email with headers and body) and I'll see what
I can do. The pm-jamime-save.rc may need changes to accomodate with it.

jari