Bounced mails

1998-09-26 01:46:40
Hello,

I have the problem that bounced mails are not sent back to the sender. They
only come back to the POP on our server.

For example:

We the the following forwarding:

* (^TO|for)(_dot_)*monica(_at_)lewinsky(_dot_)com
! billy(_at_)house(_dot_)gov

If ken(_at_)starr(_dot_)com is sending a mail to
monica(_at_)lewinsky(_dot_)com, it is forwarded
to bill(_at_)house(_dot_)gov(_dot_) If the mail server of house.gov is bouncing
the mail, it
is not forwarded to ken(_at_)starr(_dot_)com, as it would be correct.
It remains in the POP account, where the procmail-forwarding is
(lewinsky.com).

Is there any possibility to give it back to the sender?
Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards
 Robin Fundinger