Breaking out of an INCLUDERC procmail script

1998-10-02 08:41:31
Folks,

        What is the *best* method to abort out of an INCLUDERC
procmail script?

Something like this?

:0:
* !fee
* !fie
* !fum
{
        # original INCLUDERC script

Does this cause problems to place a large portion of a script unde a
single set of braces {} ?

Thanks to all!

Have a nice weekend.

        --Ralph

Dr. Ralph P. Sobek                Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
Ralph(_dot_)Sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr                       Addresses are
ordered by importance.
sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr                                        If all else
fails, try:
newsmaster(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr, postmaster(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr
sobek(_at_)diva(_dot_)eecs(_dot_)berkeley(_dot_)edu
Ph:(+33)[0]561558618 FAX:(+33)[0]561556258 http://www.irit.fr/SSI/~Ralph.Sobek/
The truth about the Past is really all we have to guide us in the Present
                                                    -- Mary Benson (1964)