procmail recipe

1998-10-05 09:50:26
Hello,

I have a question about a list of recipes in my .procmailrc file.

I have a list of email forwarding recipes with a default recipe at the end.
 I copy each recipe to check for CC or BCC in the next recipe, but I only
want the default to execute if none of the above recipes have executed.

Example:

:0 c
* (^TO|^CC|^BCC|^RECEIVED)(_dot_)*brian(_at_)reedycreek(_dot_)com
! bkgold(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com

:0
* (^TO|^CC|^BCC|^RECEIVED)(_dot_)*neal(_at_)reedycreek(_dot_)com
! nealdavis(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com

#------DEFAULT---------
:0
! bkgold(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com

This recipe causes all emails to go to the default even if they have
already been forwarded.  I need to be able to know if any previous recipes
have been executed and only execute the default if none of the other
recipes were executed.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

 Brian Gold
 Reedy Creek Direct Marketing Associates, LLC
 Voice: (919) 934-6869 Ext. 124
 Fax: (919) 934-1537
 bgold(_at_)reedycreek(_dot_)com
 http://www.reedycreek.com/