Re: procmail files

1998-10-05 19:05:57
what files are you talking about? have you read the manpages? maybe if you did
that , youd realize that you can create the files yourself instead of bugging
people on the list for them.

josh

Said Nick Gawronski the chihuahua eater <nick(_at_)blkbox(_dot_)com> on Mon,
Oct 05, 1998 at 07:58:34PM -0500:
                 Hi, How do I get all of the procmail files I have
procmail can any one send me the files?  Procmail is installed on my unix
shell account but I do not have all of the files to use it.  bye

Nick Gawronski, e-mail nick(_at_)blkbox(_dot_)com, ftp ftp.eskimo.com at the
ftp
prompt type cd /u/n/nick6 to get my welcome message, web page
http://www.blkbox.com/~nick and irc server blindnet.ml.org:2020 on chanels
#computers my own chanel and #blindtalk where all of the blind people talk

--
                        - josh rotenberg -
        - josh(_at_)parasite(_dot_)com          josh(_at_)cp(_dot_)net -