Re: mimencode

1998-10-06 03:45:06
Dallman Ross wrote:

This brings up something that's crossed my mind before.
If multiple requests for MIME-encoded files are expected,
would it not be more system-friendly to just keep a pre-
formatted MIME-encoded copy of the file on the server and
simply send it out?

the problem is: that file is dinamically updated each time a mail
arrives. It's a kind of compressed archive that is sent to someone when
it reaches a fixed size. So I need to encode it from within the
.procmailrc
Bye the way: thanks to Stan and Nick
--
Claves do Amaral - claves(_at_)dei(_dot_)unipd(_dot_)it -
http://www.dei.unipd.it/~claves/