Autoresponder with a Reference number

1998-10-07 09:35:32
I am new with procmail, and unix. My ISP provider, pair.com has an utility
pmproto which generates the apropiate .forward and .procmailrc for some very
basic conditions.
I need to generate an auotoresponder, which includes a reference number in
the subjet. This reference number should be incrementing, a random generated
number, or somthing related to the date and time. I want to use it to
provide support to our customers through email.

Thank you very much for your help,

Daniel Fernandez
Daniel Fernandez
danielf(_at_)bipbip(_dot_)com(_dot_)uy Tel: 59899667353
Domital Corporation