RE: Autoresponder with a Reference number

1998-10-08 13:49:43
Sure, but it also prevents you from getting "legitimate" Junk Mail. Better
is to put in -A "X-Loop: some_string_of_yours_to_identify_you"

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Gauthier [mailto:jacques_g(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 1998 10:59 AM
To: procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: Re: Autoresponder with a Reference number

    \
                            -A "Precedence: junk"
       \
Dosen't the above prevent endless loops ?
Just do a recipe that junks anything that has

(It worked for me...)

I tried by making a case where by faking my address
to be the address of the list I maintain to see if I would
get endless loops.  Using Precedence: junk and checking for it worked
for me.

JG