Re: Searching complete headers

1998-10-13 07:24:14
You may want to switch to an MTA-based virtual host system.  Sendmail,
for instance, has good virtual host support.  This would handle envelope
addresses, which are really what you need to handle.  Procmail usually
doesn't get to see them.

Good luck,
--
   Rick Troxel     Rick_Troxel(_at_)nih(_dot_)gov
rick(_at_)helix(_dot_)nih(_dot_)gov