fax through procmail..?

1998-10-13 01:24:01
Hi there,

2. If the word emergency is in the subject or body of the email, i want
to send it to fax, using the faxaway service. So I need to change the
From, (and the subject, but you already showed me how)so Faxaway will
validate my fax.  Can you give me an idea of how to write the
condition(if the word emergency is somewhere in the subject or body) and
how to change the From ?

Is the faxaway service for free? How can one use it to send faxes from
emails?
I think it is slightly off the topic but since it was mentioned here, I am
taking the liberty for once :)

cheers,
Kandarp