Re: fax through procmail..?

1998-10-13 14:05:13
IMHO, I have little faith in "security by obscurity". The 'real criminals'
already know and everyone else needs to be educated so they can make the
right decisions on their own risks. Only when the public complains to the
vendors, will the vendors make the appropriate changes.

This, of course, is a long time argument with adherents on either side,
neither of which is likely to change in the near future.  :-|

Bob