Procmail..

1998-10-13 11:01:24

Hello Monte:

I read you e-mail message on the Procmail's mailing list. I think you
can help me with this.

Im trying to use procmail to notify (via an alphanumeric pager in our
cellular phones) my users that they have new e-mail, by sending them
a generic message along with the name of sender, his or her e-mail
address and the subject, and cutting the message body. Of course I
want a normal copy of the message to be stored on the standar UNIX
mailbox.

For ex: You send me a message,
I want to receive:
"You have new mail"