Atachementes and body all in the same file

1998-10-14 07:31:22
I use procmail to resend the messages to a few people, and I also save a
copy in the server. Now, when I copy it to the server, if the message has an
attachement, it is all copy in the same file.
How do I separate the body from the attachement ?
This is the recipe I am using

:0 c
* ^TOsupport
* ^Subject:.*Re:
$HOME/public_html/support/$mes/$REFERENCE

An alternative, could be to copy just the first n characters. Is that possible ?

Thank you

Daniel
Daniel Fernandez
danielf(_at_)bipbip(_dot_)com(_dot_)uy Tel: 59899667353
Domital Corporation