pm-tips.txt now available with Frames

1998-10-19 02:30:27

    I got feedback from readers suggesting that the TOC should be put
    to its own frame to ease browsing the document. I agreed and
    updated my Perl script to generate Frames as well. There is
    currently two versions:

    --  One big html, suitable for printing or downloading to
        local disk (change BASE tag)

        ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips.html

    --  Frame versions, needs 3 separate files. You access the version at:

        ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips-frame.html

    If you want to download the fram version to your local disk, get
    three files: pm-tips-{frame,toc,body}.html (change BASE tag).

    The updated Text to HTML conversion script t2html.pl is also at the site,
    in case someone needs html converter with colors and frames :-)

    jari