Compiling on SCO gets error

1998-10-26 16:21:48

This is an update to the request for help I submitted earlier this
afternoon.  We have gotten beyond the earlier problems and are
now encountering the one shown below.  I appreciate your help.

# make install
        /bin/sh ./initmake /bin/sh "/bin/sh" "/bin/rm -f" "mv -f" "ln" \
         "-lm -ldir -lx -lsocket -lnet -linet -lnsl_s -lnsl_i -lnsl -lsun
-lgen
 -lsockdns -ldl" \
         "/lib /usr/lib /usr/local/lib" \
         /dev/null "make" o \
         "cc" "-O  " "-s  " "procmail lockfile formail mailstat" \
         "procmail formail lockfile" \
         "procmailrc procmailsc procmailex" "src man" \
         "/usr/local/procmail/bin"
cc seems to work fine, using that as the C-compiler
Whoeaaa!  There's something fishy going on here.
You have a look and see if you detect anything uncanny:
_autotst.c
_autotst.c(2) : fatal error C1024:
I suggest you take a look at the definition of CC and CFLAGS*
in the Makefile before you try make again.
Also: write me a mail showing the errorlog you just generated.
The errorlog can still be found in src/_autotst.rrr
It would be helpful if you could mention what machine and OS
you are trying to compile this on (uname -a).  Thanks.
*** Error code 1
#
#
# uname -a