Re: preserving last 32 messages

1998-10-28 15:06:59
Try explicitly doing a "cd $MAIL/backup" instead of just "cd backup". It's
probably not finding the directory since it's starting from your home
directory.

On Wed, Oct 28, 1998 at 01:48:43PM -0600, Ron Bryant wrote:
Can someone tell me what's wrong with the following code? It is supposed to
preserve the last 32 messages, but I currently have over fifty messages in
my backup directory. I am using the following code from one of Gross'
tutorials.

:0 c
backup

:0 ic