Re: Stephen van den Berg

1998-10-28 15:07:42

srb still VRFY's at cuci.nl:

"250 Stephen R. van den Berg <srb(_at_)hera(_dot_)cuci(_dot_)nl>"

(that DOES expand from VRFY srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl)

Note also that his mail banner is:
"220 hera.cuci.nl ESMTP Sendmail 8.8.8/BuGless_2.02 ready at Wed, 28 Oct
1998 22:19:36 +0100"

(the thing to note is BuGless_2.02 - srb appears to be alive and well, and
since it is sendmail 8.8.8, the BuGless is recent).

The webserver is identified as "Roxen·Challenger/cuci-BuGless"

srb does not show up in the list of users with web homepages on cuci.nl,
but attempting to go to his page using the standard syntax for the others:

        <http://www.cuci.nl/~srb>

Results in being redirected to some.where.nl - which isn't found in DNS.
May be a standard "not there", or it may be a valid domain that just isn't
set up yet.