Re: Stephen van den Berg

1998-10-28 10:38:52
Well, I've tried all the addresses I've ever seen from him, and I tried
postmaster(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl, but I still have been unable to obtain a
response
from the author of procmail.  If anyone on this list happens to have
heard from Stephen anytime since May (his last posting to the list) or
otherwise knows of his whereabouts, I would appreciate it if he or she
would contact me.

How about if we continue without him? I have registered at least 4 patches
that should be in the next release of procmail and a dozen more that could
be included. Instead of everyone applying the patches themselves there
ought to be a procmail ver 3.11pre8.

Does he have any special copyright on procmail or can we elect someone to
take over and maintain the distribution?

A website bearing the name www.procmail.org would also be nice...

--
Geir Johannessen          #  joge(_at_)stud(_dot_)ntnu(_dot_)no
E B Schieldropsvei 35-25  #  http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~joge/