Re: Stephen van den Berg

1998-10-28 22:48:53
PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org (Professional Software
Engineering) writes:
srb still VRFY's at cuci.nl:

"250 Stephen R. van den Berg <srb(_at_)hera(_dot_)cuci(_dot_)nl>"

Okay, his account still exists, but there's no way of knowing whether
he's still behind it, or is reading email sent to it.

Note also that his mail banner is:
"220 hera.cuci.nl ESMTP Sendmail 8.8.8/BuGless_2.02 ready at Wed, 28 Oct
1998 22:19:36 +0100"

(the thing to note is BuGless_2.02 - srb appears to be alive and well, and
since it is sendmail 8.8.8, the BuGless is recent).

Sendmail 8.8.8 was released last October.  If anything, that speaks
_against_ his being at cuci, as sendmail 8.9.1 has been out since
the beginning of July of this year.