Re: Qmail and procmail

1998-11-10 15:21:07
Stathy G. Touloumis writes:
I've done a little searching and haven't found it yet.  I was wondering if
there was someone on the list who can point me in the direction of a FAQ
which details installation of procmail with qmail.  I can't seem to tweak
procmail enough to get it to work with qmail.

Hi Stathy. All you do is install fastforward and dot-forward, (they
are optional, and are not required.) Then cp /var/qmail/boot/proc or
/var/qmail/boot/proc+df, to /var/qmail/rc.

Works fine.

        John

--

John Conover, 631 Lamont Ct., Campbell, CA., 95008, USA.
VOX 408.370.2688, FAX 408.379.9602