Re: Qmail and procmail

1998-11-10 16:00:41
if you are trying to get procmail to deliver to maildir format as well, take a
look at:
        http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~bguenter/distrib/procmail-maildir/
for patches.

your recipes should look something like
# don't need to lock for maildir

:0
* ^TO(_dot_)*somelist(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com(_dot_)*
somelist/

josh

Said Greg Boes <gboes(_at_)ashfordtech(_dot_)com> on Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at
01:58:35PM -0600:
From the qmail FAQ (4.4 How do I use procmail with qmail?)

    Put
        | preline procmail

into ~/.qmail. You'll have to use a full path for procmail
unless procmail in in the system's startup PATH. Note that
procmail will try to deliver to /var/spool/mail/$USER by
default; to change this, see INSTALL.mbox.

I've done a little searching and haven't found it yet.  I
was wondering if
there was someone on the list who can point me in the
direction of a FAQ
which details installation of procmail with qmail.  I can't
seem to tweak
procmail enough to get it to work with qmail.

--
                        - josh rotenberg -
        - josh(_at_)parasite(_dot_)com          josh(_at_)cp(_dot_)net -