Re: procmail redirection to script problem

1998-11-10 16:05:45
perhaps your script isnt set up to accept the message on standard input.

there is a difference between running the script with a file as the argument
and reading the message from STDIN. what is the error and what does the script
look like/do?

josh

Said Mike Campbell <mcampbell(_at_)s1(_dot_)com> on Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at
01:42:15PM -0500: