NFS and Procmail

1998-11-11 08:01:00
I have a mail server which can mount my home directory via NFS. For some
reason it does not seem to see my .procmailrc even though the permissions
on the directory (/home/staff/nathan) allow it to, and the file is
readable by the world. Is there anything else I need to do, or do I need
to put it into the /etc/procmailrc on the mail server?

Here is my ~/.procmailrc:
=========================
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
DEFAULT=nathan

:0
* ^TO_ (_dot_)*winstar-announce(_at_)winstar(_dot_)com
winstar

:0
* ^TO_ .*icijoke*
jokes

Nathan Clemons
Assistant Network Engineer
WinStar iCi
Broadband Services
Great Woods Office Park 800 South Main St. Mansfield, MA  02048
nclemons(_at_)winstar(_dot_)com         www.winstar.com         (v)
800-234-0002 ext.1109
   nathan(_at_)ici(_dot_)net      www.ici.net           (f) 508-261-0430