Procmail mailer local died with signal 11

1998-11-19 15:22:56
Hello,

I tried to change my Mlocal to the procmail executable without changing the
flags at all then by changing them to the recommended flags in the settings
file.  I did a pkgadd -d of procmail 3.11 pre 4  and I am running sendmail
8.7.1.  It does not work at all.  It starts deferring mails to queue after it
dies with sig 11.  Do you have a pkg for the new version available for Solaris
2.5.1 Sparc? Or know what is causing this.

Matt Chapman
Unix Admin