New Mailserver Question

1998-12-02 00:07:13
As I said in an earlier e-mail, my ISP is in the middle of upgrading
their mailhost, and I'm concerned about procmail.  I've been doing
some nosing around, and I have a question/statement.

From what I gather, $ORGMAIL is a system variable[?.]

If $ORGMAIL isn't a procmail-defined variable, then I have nothing to
worry about, do I?

But I still need to figure out how to extract mail from the IMAP-zone
if/when I need to process mail through procmail that was sent to
$DEFAULT.

I'll probably figure it out on my own, once my ISP's mailhost wakes
up, but any words of encouragement are welcome.

--
      Kevin Benko          / alt.atheism#(1332) /
kevin [at] efn [dot] org  /       --><--       /