Re: New Mailserver Question

1998-12-02 10:57:36
Kevin Benko <kevin(_at_)efn(_dot_)org> writes:
As I said in an earlier e-mail, my ISP is in the middle of upgrading
their mailhost, and I'm concerned about procmail.  I've been doing
some nosing around, and I have a question/statement.

From what I gather, $ORGMAIL is a system variable[?.]

If $ORGMAIL isn't a procmail-defined variable, then I have nothing to
worry about, do I?

ORGMAIL's default value is set at procmail compile time.  If you want
it to have a different default value you'll need to recompile
procmail.  If this is just for you, you can set it and DEFAULT at the
top of your .procmailrc

Philip Guenther