easy question

1998-12-07 06:11:16
I have some users who have email accts with the local university,
but prefer to use my mail server. They forward all mail that lands
at the university to here. Problem is, even though their outgoing
user(_at_)my_domain, which is confusing to their mail recipients. I
run procmail as the local mailer, through sendmail.cf. I can't
quite figure out how to recognise the user and then change the From
lines from user(_at_)my_domain to user(_at_)university_domain(_dot_) I've tried
various variations of formail pipes, as yet unsuccessfully.
Thanks...

Regards, J.

| J. Davis                    | email: jd(_at_)uwo(_dot_)ca               |
| SysMgr, research programmer | voice: (519) 646 6100 x4166    |
| Lawson Research Institute   | fax:   (519) 646 6135          |
| London, Ontario             | www.stjosephs.london.on.ca/~jd |

and now... Deep Thought #49, by Jack Handy

I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet
you can really see it in those genitals.