Re: Procmail wish list?

1998-12-07 08:13:12
| 19-00-00 era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> list.procmail
| On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:15:35 -0800 (PST), Greg Andrews
<gerg(_at_)wco(_dot_)com>
| wrote:
|  > I've seen a few references to a wish list for new procmail
|  > features/changes.  Is it up on a web page anywhere?
|
| Jari Aalto's tome has some sort of wish list. My FAQ has a listing of
| "known bugs, common gotchas, and funny quirks". Philip Guenther has a
| list of the things he's working on but that's primarily for the next
| release. Christopher Lindsey has a wishlist but I don't think anybody
| here has mentioned it a lot of times and I'm not sure if he's
| maintaining it (I believe the BSD memory bug should be fixed in the
| next release, for example).
|
|   <ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips.html>  (warning: big and slow)

I'd like to get rid of the "Patches" section and the "wishlist" in pm-tips.
Philip, is there a page in your server where these could be dropped, since
you're in charge of procmail now :-)

I've just bought my first PC, so the first thing is to improve my perl
script to spit out multipage .html files.

But I don't think it will be ready until beginning of next year, since I'm
struggling with the ISDN, sound/videacard, and deciding starategy for
partitioning and choosing filesystems: FAT16,32, NTFS; should I
separate OS and application data, howabout Microsft/shareware program
compatibility for Win98 and NT. I'm planning to install: Win98,
WinNT and Debian Linux.

If here is anyone with MultiFAT/multiBoot PC machines, I'd certainly value
advices and recommendations. (Gosh, I'm seeing myself sinking for months into
Linux configuration when the basics are set...)

Did anyone say that there should be 48 hour day for these kind of things?
I feel a little overworked...

jari