Re: Procmail wish list?

1998-12-05 12:47:13
On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:15:35 -0800 (PST), Greg Andrews <gerg(_at_)wco(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I've seen a few references to a wish list for new procmail
features/changes.  Is it up on a web page anywhere?

Jari Aalto's tome has some sort of wish list. My FAQ has a listing of
"known bugs, common gotchas, and funny quirks". Philip Guenther has a
list of the things he's working on but that's primarily for the next
release. Christopher Lindsey has a wishlist but I don't think anybody
here has mentioned it a lot of times and I'm not sure if he's
maintaining it (I believe the BSD memory bug should be fixed in the
next release, for example).

  <ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips.html>  (warning: big and slow)
  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html>
  <http://www.gac.edu/~guenther/procmail/todo.html>
  <http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/People/lindsey/procmail-wishlist.txt>

I have various links to Procmail-related stuff on my links page. It's
not exhaustive, I try to be picky about what I include there, but it's
still grown rather big.
  The URL is <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/links.html> -- if you
have something you would like me to add there, make sure you let me
know.

Thanks in advance,

/* era */

--