Re: Procmail wish list?

1998-12-08 19:42:46
jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com (Jari Aalto+list.procmail) writes:
I'd like to get rid of the "Patches" section and the "wishlist" in pm-tips.
Philip, is there a page in your server where these could be dropped, since
you're in charge of procmail now :-)

Well, I may be behind the "bugs" address <bug(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>, but I
wouldn't call myself "in charge" of procmail.  I'll try to take a look
at the sections you mention and merge them into or otherwise address
them in on my procmail page (perhaps to become pages).

Philip Guenther